Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Master Cleanse 3 - Day 7

Day 7 -

Weight Loss = 8 lbs

Today was great. I had tons of energy. I was able to easily get out of bed, get to work, get all my work done, ect. Even my tennis class was good. I was feeling hungry the first part of class, but luckily I still had some lemonade left to drink. I did not loss any weight yesterday, but I think that is because I did not drink enough water yesterday. It is very important to keep drinking water all day. Remember the formula, 1/2 your body weight in ounces - this does not include other liquids such as the lemonade.
Tomorrow is a teaching day, so I will be gone from the house/work all day. I think that I will skip the SWF in the morning, because I will not have enough time. If you cannot do the SWF then you can drink the tea at night and then again the morning.

No comments: