Monday, April 2, 2007

Master Cleanse 3 - Day 6

Day 6 -

Weight Loss = 8 lbs

I still have the swollen tongue thing. I hope it goes away soon, it is very bothersome. The SWF this morning was quick and almost painless - It is definitely my least favorite part, but it nice that it is getting easier. Today was a bit difficult - I was low on energy. I had a hard time getting to work and getting everything done. I ended up working late, just to catch up on everything I was suppose to do. The good thing about the MC is that I don't have to be home to eat dinner with my husband, so it is easy to work late. Tomorrow I have my tennis class, I am a bit worried I might be low on energy and not want to play for 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Maybe I will leave early if I am not feeling up to it. Well, time fore tea and bed.

No comments: