Friday, March 30, 2007

Master Cleanse 3 - Day 3

Day 3 -

Weight Loss = 5.5 lbs

The SWF this morning was interesting. Normally it take 20 - 30 minutes to work its way through my system. Today, I was heading to the bathroom before I had even finished drinking all the water. It must have gone through it a few minutes. I am not sure if it means anything, maybe it is just a fluke or maybe it my system is getting cleared out and it can move through more quickly. Of course, it is only the third day and I image that I have long way to go before my cleanse is complete.

So anyway, the rest of the day was good...I was in a all day meeting, which helps keep you mind off things, especially food. I only felt a little hungry in the afternoon - it is definitely getting easier. Ok, I am off to bed.

No comments: