Monday, May 8, 2006

Master Cleanse 2 - Day 3

Total Weight Loss - 2 lbs

Day 3 was much better. Although getting up at 5:45am this morning was tough. The SWF was ok, but getting up so early was difficult for this nighttime girl. My class this morning was hard. I was hungry all morning. I brought a big bottle (32oz) of lemonade, but I had drank it all by 9am. My class was until 12pm. So I drank lots of water to make up for it, but it didn't really work. I don't think that any of my students noticed my growling stomach. I was, of course, exhausted by lunch time, so I headed home for a nap. This afternoon was the best so far. No hunger pains, no headache, and pretty good energy. Chris and I went for a long hour and half walk tonight when we got home. Unfortunately, the nap I took to today has got me wide awake now. So it may be difficult to get to bed tonight.

No comments: