Sunday, May 7, 2006

Master Cleanse 2 - Day 2

Total Weight Loss: 1.5 lb.

Ok, I made it through day 2 much easier. I have had very few hunger pains. I still have a dull headache, but better than yesterday. My energy was up today, but not great. I am going to get to bed early tonight. I have my class in the morning, so I am going to have to get up really early to do the SWF. I am not normally very good at getting up early and 5:30am is very early.

I promised the recipe for the lemonade, so here it is:

2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon) - do not modify the amount of lemon juice.
2 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup (must be Grade B or C - Not A) - I found 2 tablespoons to be too sweet, I have been using just one.
1/10 teaspoon (a small pinch!) cayenne pepper, gradually increase - I not even sure if I am using a pinch (this stuff is hot!)
10 oz spring or distilled water - room temp or lukewarm

Drink at least 6 glasses a day, not to exceed 12.

No comments: