Monday, May 15, 2006

Master Cleanse 2 - Day 10

Total Weight Loss - 8 lbs.

I made it to day 10...yeah! It was actually a pretty easy day. I had my class this morning, so I had to get up early again, but even that was not so bad. Today was my last day of teaching until August and I had to get final grades in, so I was at campus until late afternoon. I didn't drink much lemonade today. I was really just too busy until I got home. I drank 2 more glass for dinner and now I am finishing up with my tea for the night. Tomorrow I break my fast. Here the break down for coming off the Master Cleanse fast:

Last of MC - drink the senna tea before bed

Day 1 - Morning - do one last Salt Water Flush. For the rest of the day drink freshly squeezed orange juice (for organic oranges) dilute with half filtered water and half OJ.

Day 2 - Morning and Afternoon - Drink more orange juice, but only dilute with 1/4 water, meaning 1/4 filtered water and 3/4 fresh orange juice. In the evening, prepare a vegetable soup. Use any organic vegetables that you wish - celery, carrots, parsley, broccoli, garlic, etc. - you may also add a little brown rice or organic potatoes. Go easy on the rice and potatoes, mostly veggies. Also be careful about spices - add none or very light seasoning. Do not add salt. Cook until the veggies are soft but be careful not to over do it. Make enough for 2 meals.

Day 3 - Morning - Drink Orange Juice. Does not have to have any water. Lunch - Eat the rest of the soup. Dinner - eat a light vegan meal - salads or soup, nuts and grains, or a little bread, and oils. Stay away from dairy and meat.

Day 4 - Resume normal eating, but I would avoid dairy and meat for as long as possible, at least a few more days. Stanley Burroughs, the author of the Master Cleanse, recommends following a vegan diet after the completion of the fast.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Lisa... you might also want to consider paying attention to a Candida diet after cleansing... check out www.carolinesutherland.com. (You're inspiring me to finally get back to working with my "dusty" blog.)