Friday, May 6, 2005

Master Cleanse - Day 6 Night

I cannot I believe I have made it this far. One more day to go... I am very excited. I was feeling hungry again today. But I think that it was due to my lack of drinking. I was busy with meetings and work and school and only drank the minimum of the lemonade and barely half of the water. I think I had about 1 quart of water total. I will have to wait and see if it has an effect on me tomorrow. It seems easier when you are more hydrated.

So I noticed something else today - my skin looks great. Now, not to toot my own horn, but normally I have very nice skin. I rarely, if ever, get blemishes. It is even in color, blah blah. But today it looked amazing. I am not sure what, maybe a glow. It is softer than usual too. I even got a compliment on it (and also my weight) . I didn't notice the 5.5 lbs, but other did. Just when I thought I had nothing new to gain from this 7 days - voila.

Well I have to get my tea down and go to bed. Check in tomorrow for the final day!

No comments: