Thursday, May 5, 2005

Master Cleanse - Day 5 Night

I had the worst hunger pains today. My stomach was growling. I just keep drinking though. I had about 70oz of lemonade and about 50oz of water. Not quite my goal, but I am working up. I thought 2 or 3 times today of seriously breaking my fast. I am not sure why I was so hunger today. I think it may have been mental. But the growling was definitely real - first time since Sunday. I also had a bad day of rumbling in my stomach and even a little gas. Which I guess is ok, but I was surprised, why today? I would have expected it in the beginning, but what do I know this is my first time detoxing. I think I have also hit a mucus stage. The stage where your bowel movements are like a yellow mucus (sorry to be graphic). I guess that is a good sign, it means things are passing through, which is the whole point. It may have had something to do with my upset stomach too.

Well, I have two days left, and I have made it this far, so I am not giving up. I can make it - even with hunger pains!

No comments: