Sunday, May 1, 2005

Master Cleanse - Day 1 Morning

Day 1...

Weight Loss - 0 lbs.

So I have begun. I still have my headache from last night. I hope I can get through the day ok. The senna tea seemed to work, even before the salt water flush (SWF).

The recipe for the SWF is 32oz (1 quart) or lukewarm water with 2 level teaspoons of sea salt (not table salt). Drink the entire quart quickly and wait. It will pass through in about an hour - don't leave the house until you are "done."

So that is the recipe - but it did not go quite as planned. First, I wanted to make the water warm, so I used my tea kettle. However, I was too warm and I waited for it to cool down. But it didn't really cool down much and it was hard to drink fast. It took me a few minutes to drink, which is not really fast. Although it didn't really taste bad - I was expecting worse. It did work through my system very quickly - within 15 minutes I was heading to the bathroom.

Here is website with more info....Lemon Cleanse

No comments: