Thursday, April 1, 2004

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days that no matter how hard you try you can not get your work done. I recently started an MBA program which requires submitting 2 papers a week: one on Wednesday and one of Friday. Considering it in now Thursday and I have not written one paper this week means that my Wednesday paper is late. Now I consider myself a good student, no, a great student. I always do well. I rarely turn work in late. Yet I find myself sitting at home, 12 hours after my paper was due, with nothing more than 2 sentences written and a blank mind. Even worse, I am suppose to be writing about entrepreneurship. 2 years ago I opened my own business. Knowing this I would assume this would be an easy topic to write about. However, I am finding this to be most difficult. Why is it that the things I am most familiar with are the hardest to write about?
~Lisa.

No comments: